Dr. Saurabh Chipde is one of the well-known and most preferred urologists in Indore. The doctor is known to be highly qualified and gained degree from a reputed educational institute. The medical professional has been flourishing ever since the inception and has plans on expanding the business further, in the years to come. The doctor carries out the treatments with utmost precision and efficiency, ensuring that the patients' health is in safe hands.
The urologist has earned a loyal clientele and also has patients residing in India as well as patients from across the globe frequently visiting the clinic. The practices used by the doctor are a one hundred percent ethical, that in no way challenges or defies the medical code of ethics. This place can be easily found as it is in 103,Ist floor,Ankur Alley,Above HDFC Bank,Satya Sai Square,A.B Road,Indore
• M.S.(Surgery) from All India Institute of Medical Sciences(A.I.I.M.S.),New Delhi
• MCh (Urology) from Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences(SGPGIMS),Lucknow
Fundamental skills of robotic assisted surgery curriculum (FSRS), at Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Buffalo, New York, USA, March 2016.
Performed first Robotic Prostate Surgery of M.P.
Received Youth Section Fellowship 2017 in Hong-Kong from Urology Association Asia (UAA).
• He worked as Senior resident(Surgery) in A.I.I.M.S. New Delhi (2008)
• Senior resident(Urology) at Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences(SGPGIMS),Lucknow (2012 ) M.S.(Surgery) from All India Institute of Medical Sciences(A.I.I.M.S.),New Delhi
• Assistant Professor(Urology and Renal Transplantation) at Sri Aurobindo Medical College & P.G. Institute,S.A.I.M.S. Indore(2014)
• Now he is Associate Professor(Urology and Renal Transplantation) at Sri Aurobindo Medical College & P.G. Institute,S.A.I.M.S. Indore.
• ENDOUROLOGY & LAPAROSCOPY
• ROBOTIC UROLOGICAL PROCEDURES:
Active member of robotic team at Mohak Hi- tech Hospital, SAIMS. Performed the first robotic radical prostatectomy of MP.
• RENAL TRANSPLANT:
Has the credit of starting a successful renal transplant programme at SAIMS Indore.
Felicitated by G.K.H., Indore by giving honor role for kidney transplantation.
• CADAVERIC KIDNEY HARVESTING & TRANSPLANT:
Chief surgeon for cadaveric organ harvesting at Sri Aurobindo Medical College and P.G. Institute, SAIMS, Indore, which is the only medical college of central India, having cadaver donation program Felicitated by I.O.D.S., Indore for active participation in cadaver transplantation.
• LIFE MEMBER OF UROLOGY SOCIETY OF INDIA. (C-096).
• MEMBER OF AMERICAN UROLOGICAL ASSOCIATION
• LIFE MEMBER OF INDIAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION (IMA).
• LIFE MEMBER OF ASSOCIATION OF SURGEONS OF INDIA (ASI).
• ASSOCIATE MEMBER OF NORTH ZONE CHAPTER USI. (NZ-C19A)
• “First Prize” in poster presentation, MPASI conference, Indore 2014 “Urinothorax: A path less travelled” Ranjan R, Agrawal S, Chipde S, Dosi R
• “Second Prize” in poster presentation; Surgicon 2006 Annual conference of Delhi State Chapter, ASI & R.M.L. Hospital, Oct 2006 “Randomized Controlled Comparison of 3 ports versus 4 ports Laparoscopic cholecystectomy”.
UROLOGY SOCIETY AWARDS
• First Prize: Progress session: NZUCICON-2011, Shimla
• Marudhara Jodhpur Best Paper Award:NZUCICON-2011; Second Prize.
• NZUCICON-2011 Urology Quiz: Second Prize.
SCHOLARSHIPS AWARDED • N.T.S.E. (National Talent Search Examination) Scholarship, conducted by N.C.E.R.T. New Delhi
• M.P. State Science Quiz Scholarship.
• 1st rank in division, H.S.S.C. Board, received ‘Certificate of Merit’ by the state government.
Peer reviewer in
• Journal of Endourology
• International Journal of Urology.
• International Urogynaecology
• Indian Journal of Urology
• Saudi journal of kidney disease and transplantation.
• Organizing Committee member of the annual Indian Society of Organ Transplant conference, ISOT-2017, Indore
• Organizing Co-secretary of Holmium Laser Prostate (50- W) live operative workshop, done on 27th July 2013 at SAIMS, Indore.
• World Kidney Day Program and donor felicitation: at SAIMS, Indore. 10th march 2016
• Stone awareness program: Among the specialist panel for patient orientation program at SAIMS.
• “Soft Tissue Sarcoma: Our Experience” Surgicon 2005, Annual conference of Delhi State Chapter, The Association of Surgeons of India, Nov. 2005
• Stentolith” Clinical Combined Round, A.I.I.M.S. Aug. 2006
• Poster Presentation; “Randomized Controlled Comparison of 3 ports versus 4 ports Laparoscopic cholecystectomy”. Surgicon 2006 Annual conference of Delhi State Chapter, ASI & R.M.L. Hospital, Oct 2006
• Total laparoscopic management of large renal hydatid cyst by using hydatid trocar canula system. Poster presentation. NZUCICON-2011, Shimla
• Can we predict improvement in renal function after pyeloplasty on pediatric patients? A prospective study in pediatric patients, analyzing the radiological and biochemical parameters in pelvi-ureteric junction obstruction. For Marudhara Jodhpur Best Paper Award; NZUCICON-2011, Shimla
• Long-term cryopreservation of Pyramidalis muscle stem cells for treatment of post-prostatectomy stress urinary incontinence. Progress this year session. NZUCICON-2011
• Percutaneous management of caliceal diverticular stones: A tertiary care centre experience and different techniques to deal with diverticula after stone extraction. Podium presentation. Usicon -2012, Bangalore.
• A reusable organ retrieval system. Presented for S.S. Bapat prize for new innovations. USICON 2012 Bangalore.
• Paper selected in A A Mehta Gold medal IOACON Patna, 2002.
• Factors predicting improvement of renal function after pyeloplasty in pediatric patients: a prospective study. Chipde SS, Lal H, Gambhir S, Kumar J, Srivastava A, Kapoor R, Ansari MS. J Urol. 2012 Jul;188(1):262-5.
• Isolated renal zygomycosis: novel diagnostic and prognostic criteria with experience of a tertiary care center. Chipde SS, Ranjan P, Lal H, Singh V, Naval R, Marak RS, Prakash A, Bhadoria D, Sharma RK, Kapoor R, Pradhan MR, Singh M, Kumar J, Ansari MS, Mandhani A, Srivastava A, Kapoor R. Urol Int. 2012;88(3):282-8.
• Bone densitometric assessment and management of fracture risk in Indian men of prostate cancer on androgen deprivation therapy: Does practice pattern match the guidelines? Pradhan MR, Mandhani A, Chipde SS, Srivastava A, Singh M, Kapoor R. Indian J Urol. 2012 Oct;28(4):399-404.
• Percutaneous management of renal caliceal diverticular stones: Ten-year experience of a tertiary care center with different techniques to deal with diverticula after stone extraction. Srivastava A, Chipde SS, Mandhani A, Kapoor R, Ansari MS. Indian J Urol. 2013 Oct;29(4):273-6.
• Dorsal onlay vaginal graft urethroplasty for female urethral stricture. Singh M, Kapoor R, Kapoor D, Kapoor R, Srivastav A, Chipde S. Indian J Urol. 2013 Apr;29(2):124-8.
• Post-traumatic urethral strictures in children: what have we learned over the years? Ranjan P, Ansari MS, Singh M, Chipde SS, Singh R, Kapoor R. J Pediatr Urol. 2012 Jun;8(3):234-9.
• Management of 1-2 cm renal stones. Srivastava A, Chipde SS. Indian J Urol. 2013 Jul;29(3):195-9
• Retroperitoneoscopic pyelolithotomy: a minimally invasive alternative for the management of large renal pelvic stone. Chipde SS, Agrawal S. Int Braz J Urol. 2014 Jan-Feb;40(1):123-4;discussion 124.
• Novel magnetic resonance imaging findings in renal zygomycosis. Ranjan P, Lal H, Chipde SS, Singh R, Kapoor R. Urology. 2012 Apr;79(4):e55-6.
• Total laparoscopic management of a large renal hydatid cyst by using hydatid trocar cannula system. Chipde SS, Yadav A, Ranjan P, Prakash A, Kapoor R. J Surg Tech Case Rep. 2012 Jan;4(1):32-5.
• The Chiladiti bladder: an entity every urologists should know. Ranjan P, Chipde SS, Yadav A, Kapoor R. Urol J. 2014 Mar 4;11(1):1341-2
• Urinothorax: A path, less travelled: Case report and review of literature. Ranjan V, Agrawal S, Chipde SS, Dosi R. J Nat Sci Biol Med. 2015 Jan-Jun;6(1):213-6
• Reno-invasive fungal infection presenting as acute renal failure: importance of renal biopsy for early diagnosis. Ranjan P, Chipde SS, Vashistha S, Kumari N, Kapoor R. Saudi J Kidney Dis Transpl. 2014 Nov;25(6):1282-4
• Inflammatory myofibroblastic tumor of the urinary bladder managed by laparoscopic partial cystectomy. Pradhan MR, Ranjan P, Rao RN, Chipde SS, Pradhan K, Kapoor R. Korean J Urol. 2013 Nov;54(11):797-800.
• Laparoscopic heminephrectomy in nonfunctioning right moiety of a horseshoe kidney: Technical challenges and method to deal with. Agrawal SK, Chipde SS, Agrawal P. J Nat Sci Biol Med. 2014 Jul;5(2):491-4
• Acute renal failure due to bilateral ureteric necrosis following percutaneous chemical lumbar sympathectomy. Ranjan P, Kumar J, Chipde SS. Indian J Nephrol. 2012 Jul;22(4):292-4.
• Delivery after augmentation cystoplasty: Implications and precautions. Kapoor D, Chipde SS, Agrawal S, Chipde S, Kapoor R. J Nat Sci Biol Med. 2014 Jan;5(1):206-9.
• Endoscopic management of emphysematous periurethral and corporal abscess. Ranjan P, Chipde SS, Prabhakaran S, Chipde S, Kapoor R. Niger Med J. 2013 May;54(3):209-10.
• Total endoscopic management of large bladder leiomyoma. Kalathia J, Agrawal S, Chipde SS, Agrawal R. Urol Ann. 2015 Oct-Dec; 7(4): 527-9